Now Hiring: Freelance Front End Developer (React)
Version 47 is building the next generation of video automation software. We are seeking a skilled frontend developer to help with the building of this platform.
We are a video content production studio, focused on creating dynamic and entirely custom video content. We’re different from all the other video production companies in that we want to change how video is DELIVERED to our clients.
About the platform:
We’re on a mission to integrate the worlds of video content and code through custom applications of our video rendering tech to solve client challenges. Our platform, the Iterator, is a cloud video rendering app that opens up the power of Adobe After Effects to users in a web browser through the dynamic linking of layers inside a given .aep file.
We’re seeking a frontend developer to help:
- Implement a working prototype app based on wireframes provided
- Work with the team to refine the UI where it makes sense
- Identify and communicate any potential roadblocks to implementing the designs
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience building React apps including the ability to manage app-wide state passed in through a server
- Comfort interacting with a variety of APIs to fetch data as needed
- Strong experience implementing responsive designs
- Ability to work with Git, Github, NPM, and the command line
- A strong grasp of common UI patterns present in modern web apps
- An ability to fill in gaps that may be present in a static design
- Some page design and layout skills are a strong plus
- Ability to proactively meet deadlines, as well as relay obstacles promptly to the team
- Clear communication skills
If you are interested, please email email@example.com